Search This Blog

Saturday 9 October 2010

You have to laugh

So I get back from jail and have a beer and some guy tries to flog me a kukri. My excuses for not wanting things are getting more bizarre, and no one questions it. Or they thing I'm one I'd the many crazy people who wash up here from the west.

So I own a tiger that I can milk for balm, I already have two kukris, and three is a waste for two arms.I don't need mountain flights because I already had three...

So it goes on. Anyway the kukri guy harrases me outside New Orleans for about the fifth time and I explain if he doesn't go away he'll have two arseholes. Later he's back with some other guy and they seem to be reputable guys, next thing I'm moving hotels to somewhere which isn't behind the bar of the local karaoke for cheaper rate, recommended in lonely planet, and I'm offered what seems to be a good deal for Chitwan and Pokhara, 7 nights travel and accommodation with food in Chitwan, £140.

Hello Mr, you have bad day. I am ok with just one arsehole.

No comments:

Post a Comment