Search This Blog

Saturday 9 October 2010

Hot in the city

So last night in the new place taught me I need to check for the bar opposite before I take a room... And the motorbike park - the bikers here are mentalists, and walking down the road is an exercise in avoidance tactics.

There was some kind of fight last night, some American dude shouting 'motherf@cker' at some Nepali guy who didn't really seem to understand the concept, and when you see the old women you'll understand why.

So, breakfast then maybe a hike up to the monkey temple, I also need to sort out accommodation for when I get back from Imja. Everything takes a lot longer here than you'd necessarily want, but fighting it burns your energy. Coffee takes ages because it's 'fresh, sir.. Very fresh, best coffee...'

There's no USB ports on any computers, so no pics yet, I'll work that one out tomorrow, but it looks like burning CDs might be the only way.

Ok, the freshest coffee outside of the cafe I went to yesterday is finally here. Very fresh, very nice. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment