Search This Blog

Saturday 9 October 2010

A morning with the boys in blue

So I got arrested. Spent an interesting couple of hours being processed at Downtown by the Feds. I took a photo of a motorbike, which had a wall in the background. The wall was the US embassy. 

Anyway they found my police ID card so things chilled out then and after deleting the incriminating picture, having my mugshot taken we all had chai and they gave me a lift to a local tourist attraction. 

They're all very polite and uniform thought it was hilarious that I told the plain clothes cop that arrested me that I didn't need any tiger balm. 

There are lots of prohibited places, but there aren't always signs. So we live and learn. 

Chilling out for lunch with panini and masala chai in the Garden of Dreams, a former Field Marshal's palace with a lovely garden. I'll ask before I take any photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment